How to register on White Crane Online
and subscribe to the Club Membership
White Crane Online is your tai chi companion where you can consolidate the moves learnt in class by following detailed tutorial videos on each one.
- Reinforce your learning
- Helps motivate you to practice – so you really get the benefits of regular tai chi!
- Makes remembering the moves easier
- Goes into details of common errors
- Multiple angles and close ups
- Breathing patterns
- Clips where you can follow Mark through a sequence of moves or the whole form
- Learn about some of the meanings behind the names of the moves
- Access to an exclusive Facebook group, only for subscribers, with content updated regularly.
White Crane Academy tai chi students can gain discounted access to these online lessons for a £5 per month subscription.
Sign up with White Crane Online
- Go to www.whitecraneonline.com
- Click Log In at the top right of the screen
- Click on the Sign Up buttonIf you have Facebook or Twitter, you have the option to create an account and sign in using these social media accounts
- Otherwise enter your Profile Details and click Complete Sign Up
Congratulations! You have now signed up with White Crane Online!
Subscribe for Club Membership
- Now click here (this is a hidden page, just for WCA tai chi students).
- Click Subscribe Now
- Fill in the personal details on this page and hit Continue To Payment
- You will see a summary of your order. Click Place Order
- Enter your payment details. Click Pay
- Now you need to email Mark at [email protected] to let him know that you have registered, he will add the moves that you have completed to your subscription.
Congratulations! You are now a WCO Club member!
- Now when you log in again, you should immediately be taken to the list of courses you have access to.
- If not, click on your username at the top right of the screen and then click on Courses
- You will see all of the videos that you have access to. Scroll through them until you see White Crane Tai Chi (club) – click Continue Course
- Now you will have access to the moves you have learnt and detailed tutorial videos on each one!
As you learn a new move in class, you will be given access to that move to revise at home.
If you receive any error messages or anything strange going on – please email [email protected] to report them and we’ll iron them out straight away. Sometimes you may need to click on another video and then back onto the one you were on previously.